[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Issue in Translations:Documentation/HowTo/MigrateFromHSQLDB/36/da

Hi Robert

Thanks for both your answers:

The first assuring me that I understood the procedure, and in particular the
second which solved my problem.

And in particular: Thanks for for the better wording ofthe HowTo.

Kindest

Steen Rønnow
DK

Robert Großkopf wrote
> Hi Steen,
>>>
>>> In the paragraph mentioned above, I have a problem with the sentence:
>>> CONCAT as well as the combination with '+' can already be linked with
>>> '||' be replaced.
>
> Have had a look at the English text there and corrected it a little bit:
>
> -----
> CONCAT as well as the combination with '+' can already be replaced by
> '||'. This connection works in both internal databases.
> -----
>
> When creating the content I have only translated it from my homepage to
> English by Google. I have corrected it a little bit, but some content
> will look funnily.
>
> You could find the original content here:
> http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/index.php?&Inhalt=hsqldb_firebird_migration
> ... but it is written in German.
>
> Regards
>
> Robert