[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Multiple Operations tool

All,

I am putting the finishing touches to the updated version of Chapter 9 of the 6.2 Calc Guide and have found an existing sentence which I don't understand.

The LibreOffice 4.1 Calc Guide contains a note as follows:
"If you export a spreadsheet containing multiple operations to Microsoft Excel, the
location of the cells containing the formula must be fully defined relative to the data
range."

Is anybody able to clarify exactly what this means?

Regards,

Steve Fanning