[libreoffice-documentation] Ping Cathy Crumbley Status of Calc Guide Chapter 3?

Hi Cathy,
The Calc Guide 6.2 status spreadsheet says that last December you
checked out Calc Guide Chapter 3 (Charts and Graphs). I can't find any
indication of it being returned for further review. I have a vague
memory of some discussion on the list this year, but I've been unable
to find any correspondence. Please advise what the status is and if
you need assistance.
Jean