Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Migrationdialogue Firebird - Added content to HowTo

Hi,

the page is now fully localized into Slovenian, except for the screenshots.

So, what needs to be done that LO63 with Slovenian UI will offer the sl
link of this wiki page? Is it already coded that way or should we enter a
bug report?

Lp, m.

V V sre., 17. jul. 2019 ob 17:47 je oseba Robert Großkopf <