Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Migrationdialogue Firebird - Added content to HowTo

Hi Sophie,

> Olivier has worked on it (thanks!), it's now translatable via the wiki
> extension.

How could we change the translated pages?

There are English screenshots in the page, which has been translated to
German (By the way: the original page has been in German ...)
Parts of the SQL-Code are translated - most of it isn't.

The only page I could change is the English version of the HowTo.

regards

Robert