[libreoffice-documentation] Migrationdialogue Firebird - Added content to HowTo

Hi *,

there is a link in the dialogue of the migration-wizard for migrating
from internal HSQLDB to internal Firebird database. This link had been
created, but no content has been there. I have added the content from my
homepage. Translation into English sould be corrected by somebody else,
but without content this link of the migration dialogue is only irritating.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/HowTo/MigrateFromHSQLDB

Regards

Robert