[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] comparison list functions Calc and Excel
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] comparison list functions Calc and Excel
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 07:06:50 +0200
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Thanks for answering my question.
I understand that the list is very outdated and need to be updated.
Maybe it is best to leave te referring out of the Guide?
At least until the list is updated.
Kind regards, Kees
Dennis Roczek schreef op 12.07.2019 15:09:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 12.07.2019 11:23, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
Hi AllUff, that's the old outdated comparison...
The Calc Guide, chapter "Formulas and functons", refers to a list for
comparison of functions in Calc and Excel.
Op page 19 it says:
However, the majority of functions can be used in both Calc and Excel
without any change. A comparison list may be found on the LibreOffice
wiki, linked from the Documentation/Publications page.
I can't find a reference on the wiki though. Can there be added aan be found, I can add the
hyperlink in this Calc guide?> If anyone can tell me where this list c
reference in the Guide, if wanted.Please see:
which links to two documents:
(archived version, which was moved to third party resources but never
made it to that new page; @Kenneth Hanson: any reason for that?)
So basically we are talking about MSO2013 vs. Calc 4(?) comparison liste
Before updating the Calc Guide: I guess we finally should get these
comparison up-to-date and in a useful visual way.
A few years(!) ago I started a similar page for Apple Numbers - and it
is still on my todo-list - but well...
If you look at CONVERT_ADD for example, you see why I do need much time
as I was analyzing the stuff in-depth.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - https://www.enigmail.net/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] comparison list functions Calc and Excel||Dennis Roczek <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: some style and formatting issues for discussion
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] comparison list functions Calc and Excel
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Hi there!
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] comparison list functions Calc and Excel