Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 8 Pivot Tables

Caroline,
A thought: You are referring to the latest (draft) version of Ch8, Calc
Guide 6.2, aren't you? I noticed that in another note (on Ch6) you refer to
the previous iteration of the book, for CG 4.1.

Jean

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 4:11 PM Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

> Caroline,
> Figure 15 is on page 15, not page 12, and I see no white mark through
> that image (or any other), so I'm not sure what image you are
> referring to.
> Jean
>
> On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 6:33 AM Caroline Carlisle Tidwell
> <carlislec@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello, team.
> >
> > I checked through Chapter 8 stuff.
> >
> > I saw that Figure 15 on Page 12 has a white mark through the image. I
can recreate the table and make it clear unless someone else has the
original image to give. Also, in my business experience as a professional,
we always put a thin black border around the images. Just a thought, I know
we don't need more work, but it makes it easy on the eyes, maybe for the
next 6-month review?

> > All of the menus function properly (i.e. such as Data > Pivot Table >
Create).