[libreoffice-documentation] Hi there!

Hello,

My name's Zach Parliman, and I'm interested in helping out with documentation and getting some hands-on experience in the process. I have some exposure to software development, but otherwise I'm new to technical writing. Per the wiki, I've subscribed to the mailing list already and am looking over the contributor's guide.

--Zach