From: "Olivier Hallot" <olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org>
To: "LibreOffice Documentation" <documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Sent: 10/07/2019 19:47:37
Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Solver & FOURIER

@Steve Fanning

1) As you can see in the link below, the solver topic is poorly
documented in the application Help

https://help.libreoffice.org/6.4/en-US/text/scalc/01/solver.html

So I'm interested in the topic in the Calc Guide to merge/improve the
software Help. One source, multiple outputs.

2) I have also added the FOURIER analysis Help page which belongs to the
Statistical Data Analysis chapter.

https://help.libreoffice.org/6.4/en-US/text/scalc/01/func_fourier.html

You can source it for the chapter.

Kind regards