[libreoffice-documentation] Solver & FOURIER

@Steve Fanning

1) As you can see in the link below, the solver topic is poorly
documented in the application Help

https://help.libreoffice.org/6.4/en-US/text/scalc/01/solver.html

So I'm interested in the topic in the Calc Guide to merge/improve the
software Help. One souce, multiple outputs.

2) I have also added the FOURIER analysis Help page which belongs to the
Statistical Data Analysis chapter.

https://help.libreoffice.org/6.4/en-US/text/scalc/01/func_fourier.html

You can source it for the chapter.

Kind regards