[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Solver & FOURIER
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Solver & FOURIER
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 15:47:37 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>
1) As you can see in the link below, the solver topic is poorly
documented in the application Help
So I'm interested in the topic in the Calc Guide to merge/improve the
software Help. One souce, multiple outputs.
2) I have also added the FOURIER analysis Help page which belongs to the
Statistical Data Analysis chapter.
You can source it for the chapter.
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Solver & FOURIER||"Steve Fanning" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 18:00 UTC
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Solver & FOURIER
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Locking Arrow heads to Flowchart Blocks/Squares
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Solver & FOURIER