[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Locking Arrow heads to Flowchart Blocks/Squares
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Locking Arrow heads to Flowchart Blocks/Squares
- From: Ed Cintron <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 19:28:23 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I just got the LibreOffice after ditching MS Office. I am developing a workflow diagram and I need to connect blocks in a way that if I move a block, the arrow will stay connected to the block no matter where I release it on the page. I cannot find this feature/attribute anywhere. I had this ability with Visio but since I no longer use that program (unavailable to Mac) I would like to see /learn how to do this in Draw.
Thank you for any insight in this respect.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Locking Arrow heads to Flowchart Blocks/Squares||Ilmari Lauhakangas <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: some style and formatting issues for discussion
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Locking Arrow heads to Flowchart Blocks/Squares
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 6, Print Export Email Sign
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Locking Arrow heads to Flowchart Blocks/Squares