Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 8 Pivot Tables

Hello, team.

I checked through Chapter 8 stuff.

I saw that Figure 15 on Page 12 has a white mark through the image. I can
recreate the table and make it clear unless someone else has the original
image to give. Also, in my business experience as a professional, we always
put a thin black border around the images. Just a thought, I know we don't
need more work, but it makes it easy on the eyes, maybe for the next
6-month review?

All of the menus function properly (i.e. such as Data > Pivot Table >
Create).

Regards,
Caroline Tidwell

1.404.584.8180 office