Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 6, Print Export Email Sign

Hi Caroline

Whether instructional designer or tech writer, basic rule applies... keep
it simple and make it easy to follow and read. Ultimately I think the
decision will probably be made by Jean or Olivier but I found the more I
was reading yesterday in that section of the chapter, the difficult it got
to follow but then I didn’t have a break.

Your last comment says the apply option is in bold. It wasn’t until I
changed it but in hindsight as it’s not a button, maybe it should be in
italics.

Claire

Best wishes

Claire Wood