[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 6, Print Export Email Sign

Hi Everyone, here are my suggested changes to Chapter 6 of the Calc Guide:

Calc Guide Chapter 6, Controlling Printing
Page 6
A screenshot would be helpful

Defining & naming, Page 11. This section needs to be tested by someone
else. I couldn't get the Add button to work.

Deleting a named print range, page 12, Figure 12.
The screenshot would be best placed after it is referenced, not a page away
because it's difficult to follow otherwise.

Page 13 - Figure 13 should be moved to where it is first referenced, as
stated for Figure 12.

Page 17, Setting Headers and Footers
Step 2 - there's an extra key stroke on Go. Please delete the "t" at the
end of the word.

Page 22, Links page of PDF Options dialog
Convert document references to PDF targets

Shouldn't the file types referenced be in a Code format e.g. Courier New so
they easily stand out and are easier to read?

Page 22, Links page of PDF options dialog
Export URLs relative to file system

Shouldn't the reference to the Help file stand out a bit more as a cross
reference?

Page 25, Digital signing of documents
Second paragraph

The words "kind of" change the meaning of this paragraph. I recommend to
remove, there is either a checksum or there isn't.

Page 26, Digital signing of documents
Last paragraph.

Shouldn't the cross reference to Digital signatures stand out a bit more?

Page 28, Removing personal data
2nd bullet

Shouldn't the "Apply user data" be in bold? It's describing an option and
can be easily missed when reading.

--
Best wishes

Claire Wood