[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice Impress PDF export anitations
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice Impress PDF export anitations
- From: William Gathoye <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 10:34:52 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I have just received a quite interesting question from one of our
user. He wanted to know what are the transitions supported when
exporting slides as PDF from LibreOffice Impress. From now, the
documentation only mentions this statement:
Use transition effects
Select to export Impress slide transition effects to respective PDF effects.
This is a bit lacking details here. I checked the code and PDF spec but
I haven't been able to find the exact transitions supported.
Note in practice, to export more transitions, it is often recommended to
use ExpandAnimations extensions.
Thanks in advance for your enlightenment, for the fix you can bring to
the documentation and for your hard work.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Meeting Minutes - Doc Team - 06/26/2019
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Fw: Re: LO Calc - Question About Solver Engines
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Meeting Minutes - Doc Team - 06/26/2019
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Fw: Re: LO Calc - Question About Solver Engines