[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide chapters 6 and 11

I have gone through Kees's review of these chapters (which I had
updated) and accepted the changes.
I have put the clean files in the Feedback folder, ready for someone
else to review. They may be ready to be moved to Drafts.
I have put Kees's edited files in the Archive folder.
I have updated the status spreadsheet.

--Jean