[libreoffice-documentation] Question on GSoD

Dear LibreOffice community,

I came to know about LibreOffice from Google Season of Docs and would like
to contribute by technical writing. I have looked at the ideas page
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/GSoDOC/2019> and am
interested in the project of updating Guides to the latest release version.

*Impress guideDraw guideMath guideGetting started guide*

These are four Guides mentioned on the page and each contain around 250
pages or above. I would like to request feedback here to rank guides that
will help me deciding which of them should be done first when writing my
proposal?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Rauf