Re: [libreoffice-documentation] "Save preview image with document"

On 20.06.2019 11:22, Jean Weber wrote:
The General page of the Document Properties dialog has a checkbox
labelled "Save preview image with this document". What is a preview
image in this context? Why would a user choose to turn it on or off?
Thank you!

If we uncheck it, there will be no Thumbnails/thumbnail.png inside the saved file.
I assumed this would have affected the Start center previews, but they seem to work fine without the thumbnail.
I guess any file manager can make use of the thumbnails.

Ilmari