Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 6:57 AM
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 8, Using Pivot Tables

Hi Steve

The files for review should be in the Feedback folder. The Draft folder
is for files waiting for publishing.
So I replaced the file there.
I don't know if I am the right person to review your first real Guide,
but I will give it a try.
So I have taken chapter 8 for a first review.

Kind regards, Kees