Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Creating a How To Migrate HSQL Base File wiki page for reference from LO 6.3 binary

Howdy,

Yes, that sounds about right if you are talking about either the Migration
Assistant or the standard Import Wizard (drag drop).

The road I'm going down is to move the schema by changing the DDL and the
data by changing the DML generated from the HSQLdb SCRIPT command.

Then running the DDL statements and the data load via the DML statements in
a new Firebird sdbc .odb. The queries, forms and reports come via drag drop.

Best wishes,

Drew