[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 8, Using Pivot Tables
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 8, Using Pivot Tables
- From: "Steve Fanning" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 15:56:37 +0000
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The first draft of the 6.2 Calc Guide, Chapter 8 (Using Pivot Tables) is available for review in the appropriate Nextcloud Draft folder.
I have also placed a zip file into the Archive folder which contains a version of the ODT file with all the changes since 4.1 tracked, all the spreadsheets used to generate figures, and the figures themselves in PNG format. The version with the tracked changes had some formatting issues due to the volume of changes and so they have all been removed (by acceptance) in the version placed in the Draft folder.
As this is my first significant contribution to the LibreOffice documentation, any constructive feedback would be very welcome!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 8, Using Pivot Tablesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Nextcloud file organization
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Creating a How To Migrate HSQL Base File wiki page for reference from LO 6.3 binary
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Doc team meeting minutes June 12th 2019
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 8, Using Pivot Tables