Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Nextcloud file organization

Sorry, but I don't see this as being much like the front of the
ODFAuthors work flow and seems to add unnecessary complexity.

Remember we were pushed into the Nextcloud option for the convenience of
others who wanted to dispense with the last remaining Plone instances.
The extensions & templates Plone instance still exists and seemingly
still working well.

In my view we don't have to set up specially doctored (eg. read only)
Nextcloud folders, we only need to agree on a simple structured method
of working.

Just my 2¢ worth.

Dave