[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Draw templates for use in annotating screen shots in the guides.
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Draw templates for use in annotating screen shots in the guides.
- From: Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 15:32:23 -0400
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>
This came up a couple of times and again in yesterday's meeting.
The idea is to a consistent style to use across the guides when annotating
Taking a simple approach to start, created two Draw templates. Both have
default style for graphics objects area and line coloring set to LO Green
color used in the LO 6.x writer template and font Liberation Sans (12) with
default color which matches the Figure style in the writer template.
GreenWideTall.otg has a default page setting of 4" x 3.6" with .25" margin
GreenWideShort.otg has a default page settng of 4" x 1.68" with .25" margin
I put those up on the NC server along with a readme.txt and example
annotated image in a pdf file "Untitled 3.pdf".
Find all that here:
There is already a section in the existing Guide Authoring docs (currently
on the wiki) and I think tailoring a couple custom templates like these
would work out fairly well - so these are hear as a starting step for
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] REMINDER June Marketing Call
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Doc team meeting minutes June 12th 2019
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] REMINDER June Marketing Call
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Doc team meeting minutes June 12th 2019