Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 4 - Styles and Templates

Claire Wood schreef op 08.06.2019 16:40:
Please see below my review comments for Chapter 4 of Calc Guide CG6204:

P7 of Styles and Templates CG6204 - Fill Format Mode - It needs some icon
graphics in this section.

Added

P7 - Apply Style List - The word "option" needs to be added between "list"
and "is" in the first sentence.

Accepted

P23 - Note. The "Save As Template" option should be in bold shouldn't it?

Agreed, but you used Direct Formatting. I changed it into StronEmphasis.

P24 - Caution. The word "Caution" appears in yellow and can't be read on
the white background.

It is in a red bar so it should be clear.

P28 - Exporting a template, Step 1. Should the word "Templates" from
"Templates diaglog" be in bold?

No, dialogs are in default character style.

I replaced the file in the Draft folder.

Kind regards,
Kees

--
Best wishes