[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 4 - Styles and Templates
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 4 - Styles and Templates
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2019 09:54:40 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Claire Wood schreef op 08.06.2019 16:40:
Please see below my review comments for Chapter 4 of Calc Guide CG6204:
P7 of Styles and Templates CG6204 - Fill Format Mode - It needs some icon
graphics in this section.
P7 - Apply Style List - The word "option" needs to be added between "list"
and "is" in the first sentence.
P23 - Note. The "Save As Template" option should be in bold shouldn't it?
Agreed, but you used Direct Formatting. I changed it into StronEmphasis.
P24 - Caution. The word "Caution" appears in yellow and can't be read on
the white background.
It is in a red bar so it should be clear.
P28 - Exporting a template, Step 1. Should the word "Templates" from
"Templates diaglog" be in bold?
No, dialogs are in default character style.
I replaced the file in the Draft folder.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 4 - Styles and Templates||Claire Wood <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Review Comments for CG6202 - Enter Edit Format Data
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Review of Calc Guide >Preface
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 4 - Styles and Templates
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Review of Calc Guide >Preface