Review Comments for CG6202 - Enter Edit Format Data

Please see my review comments below for Calc Guide Chapter 6202:

Page 12 Calc Guide - CG6202 Enter Edit Format Data Chapter > Series Type &
Time Unit - the leader sentences are missing.

Page 14 - Note - shouldn't this be a caution or warning as it can lead to
errors that are generated by this action?

Page 15 - I couldn't get the Sharing Content between Sheets to work, can
someone else try it please, as it could just be me.

Data > Validity section I think may look better if there's a graphic with
an example at the end of each page/tab section. It would bring it to life
more.

p18 Delete cells has a minor chanage added

p19 Deleting data and formatting - the leader sentence was missing

p22 Bullet point about Shift Cells had a character missing

p24 Formatting Fonts - a bit long winded to describe a drop-down menu so
suggest it is changed from the select "the triangle..." wording.

p27 Format Cells > Borders - I've put prompts in where I think graphics
should be added in square brackets.

p27 - Note. Shouldn't "shift-click" be Shft+Click?

p28 - A screenshot would be good at the end of the "Defining a new
Autoformat" Section.

p29 - Using Themes introduction had a missed key stroke in the word
"styles".

p32, Color Scale & Data bars & Icon Sets. Shouldn't "All Cells" be in bold
as an option that has been selected, to be consistent with formatting in
the manuals as a whole?

p45 - Shouldn't the Note be a Caution? It's warning against the user's
error.

Please see my review comments below for Calc Guide Chapter 6202:

Page 12 Calc Guide - CG6202 Enter Edit Format Data Chapter > Series Type &
Time Unit - the leader sentences are missing.

I accepted the addition

Page 14 - Note - shouldn't this be a caution or warning as it can lead to
errors that are generated by this action?

Agreed and changed

Page 15 - I couldn't get the Sharing Content between Sheets to work, can
someone else try it please, as it could just be me.

I tried and had no problems with the Sharing content option.

Data > Validity section I think may look better if there's a graphic with
an example at the end of each page/tab section. It would bring it to life
more.

I don't see how. Maybe someone else can.

p18 Delete cells has a minor chanage added

Accepted

p19 Deleting data and formatting - the leader sentence was missing

Accepted the addition

p22 Bullet point about Shift Cells had a character missing

p24 Formatting Fonts - a bit long winded to describe a drop-down menu so
suggest it is changed from the select "the triangle..." wording.

Not agreed. If you just click the box nothing happens. You have to click the triangle, so it is best to describe that.

p27 Format Cells > Borders - I've put prompts in where I think graphics
should be added in square brackets.

Added

p27 - Note. Shouldn't "shift-click" be Shft+Click?

Shift+click I think

p28 - A screenshot would be good at the end of the "Defining a new
Autoformat" Section.

I didn't add one

p29 - Using Themes introduction had a missed key stroke in the word
"styles".

p32, Color Scale & Data bars & Icon Sets. Shouldn't "All Cells" be in bold
as an option that has been selected, to be consistent with formatting in
the manuals as a whole?

Agreed, but you used Direct Formatting. I changed it into StrongEmphasis.

p45 - Shouldn't the Note be a Caution? It's warning against the user's
error.

Agreed and changed.

I replaced the file in the Draft folder. I someone can add the graphic as Claire suggested please use this file to do so.

Kind regards,
Kees