Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Creating a How To Migrate HSQL Base File wiki page for reference from LO 6.3 binary

Hi *,

> https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/KJ7q6LdpkdwmEd9

Have had a look at this. It's a description how to change from internal
to external HSQLDB. Such a description is also part of the
Base-Handbook. The description of Jean-Francois will show many details
which I haven't written down in the Handbook.

One hint: Could be I don't understand the description in the right way,
but autovalue is possible in external databases. You have to set CALL
IDENTITY() for generated values in the advanced settings of the *.odb-file.

For the migration to Firebird we will need something like this:
http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/index.php?&Inhalt=hsqldb_firebird_migration

... but this also doesn't show the whole problem ...

Regards

Robert