Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Creating a How To Migrate HSQL Base File wiki page for reference from LO 6.3 binary

Alright - did a Frankenstein Translation (courtesy google web service).
Jean-Francios also sent the original .odt and an .odg via a direct email,
which let me get the original images.
Put that all to a private directory on the NC server
Review only link for that and the other files is
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/KJ7q6LdpkdwmEd9

So, easiest way to compare that is with the two pdf files:
original: hsql-base-v10a_-_jean-francois_nifenecker.pdf
FrankoTranslate: HSQL-base_AIBotTranslate-google.pdf (arrgh, the original
pdf automatically opens the outline in the pdf viewer but with this one I
must of missed a checkbox because you have to actually open it)

Anyway, I realize this is the workflow for translations work, so forgive me
for that. (I also took some liberties with the LO6x template and switched
to Ubuntu/Ubuntu Light font for everyting except the title is Vegur, just
to check it out and embedded the font in the odt)

So, this is pretty good structure I think. Will get to clean up of the
English and new screen shots next.

Drew