[libreoffice-documentation] Review of Calc Guide >Preface

Please see below my review comments of the Preface 6.2 Calc Guide:

Page 4 - What's in this book? Shouldn't it be a heading 2? I've changed it
to reflect that as it seemed odd as normal text.

Page 6 - Other free online support >Table: Questions & Answers and
Knowledge Base. Replace "by" with "with" as you are instructing a change of
language.

--
Best wishes

Claire Wood