[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Review Comments for CG6202 - Enter Edit Format Data
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Review Comments for CG6202 - Enter Edit Format Data
- From: Claire Wood <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 14:53:37 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see my review comments below for Calc Guide Chapter 6202:
Page 12 Calc Guide - CG6202 Enter Edit Format Data Chapter > Series Type &
Time Unit - the leader sentences are missing.
Page 14 - Note - shouldn't this be a caution or warning as it can lead to
errors that are generated by this action?
Page 15 - I couldn't get the Sharing Content between Sheets to work, can
someone else try it please, as it could just be me.
Data > Validity section I think may look better if there's a graphic with
an example at the end of each page/tab section. It would bring it to life
p18 Delete cells has a minor chanage added
p19 Deleting data and formatting - the leader sentence was missing
p22 Bullet point about Shift Cells had a character missing
p24 Formatting Fonts - a bit long winded to describe a drop-down menu so
suggest it is changed from the select "the triangle..." wording.
p27 Format Cells > Borders - I've put prompts in where I think graphics
should be added in square brackets.
p27 - Note. Shouldn't "shift-click" be Shft+Click?
p28 - A screenshot would be good at the end of the "Defining a new
p29 - Using Themes introduction had a missed key stroke in the word
p32, Color Scale & Data bars & Icon Sets. Shouldn't "All Cells" be in bold
as an option that has been selected, to be consistent with formatting in
the manuals as a whole?
p45 - Shouldn't the Note be a Caution? It's warning against the user's
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Review Comments for CG6202 - Enter Edit Format Datafirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Creating a How To Migrate HSQL Base File wiki page for reference from LO 6.3 binary
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 4 - Styles and Templates
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Creating a How To Migrate HSQL Base File wiki page for reference from LO 6.3 binary
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Review Comments for CG6202 - Enter Edit Format Data