[libreoffice-documentation] Review Comments for CG6202 - Enter Edit Format Data

Please see my review comments below for Calc Guide Chapter 6202:

Page 12 Calc Guide - CG6202 Enter Edit Format Data Chapter > Series Type &
Time Unit - the leader sentences are missing.

Page 14 - Note - shouldn't this be a caution or warning as it can lead to
errors that are generated by this action?

Page 15 - I couldn't get the Sharing Content between Sheets to work, can
someone else try it please, as it could just be me.

Data > Validity section I think may look better if there's a graphic with
an example at the end of each page/tab section. It would bring it to life
more.

p18 Delete cells has a minor chanage added

p19 Deleting data and formatting - the leader sentence was missing

p22 Bullet point about Shift Cells had a character missing

p24 Formatting Fonts - a bit long winded to describe a drop-down menu so
suggest it is changed from the select "the triangle..." wording.

p27 Format Cells > Borders - I've put prompts in where I think graphics
should be added in square brackets.

p27 - Note. Shouldn't "shift-click" be Shft+Click?

p28 - A screenshot would be good at the end of the "Defining a new
Autoformat" Section.

p29 - Using Themes introduction had a missed key stroke in the word
"styles".

p32, Color Scale & Data bars & Icon Sets. Shouldn't "All Cells" be in bold
as an option that has been selected, to be consistent with formatting in
the manuals as a whole?

p45 - Shouldn't the Note be a Caution? It's warning against the user's
error.

--
Best wishes

Claire Wood