Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Creating a How To Migrate HSQL Base File wiki page for reference from LO 6.3 binary

Hi Drew,

Le 07/06/2019 à 20:28, Drew Jensen a écrit :
To follow up on my last email and the point about getting folks to migrate
off the embedded HSQL Base file format to an external rdbms - we are
already most of the way there with an existing How To style post on I think
both the ASK site and the AOO hosted forums - I'm sure about the later -
wich shows how to use an external HSQL server for the data (with more going
on in that posts then is needed here). It would be a straightforward
process to use a big chunk of that updated for use as a one time migration
How To. I'm sure the author would have no problem with putting the content
to the secondary use and it would be as simple a migration as possible with
HSQL rdbms being both the old and new engine.

I had written, a while back, such a document -- mostly in French -- titled as "Base - How to get rid of embedded HSQLDB".

This document is hosted by a friend of mine. You can download it from that page: https://numericoach.net/LibreOffice-Base-et-HSQLDB

FWIW.

Best regards,
--