Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Creating a How To Migrate HSQL Base File wiki page for reference from LO 6.3 binary

To follow up on my last email and the point about getting folks to migrate
off the embedded HSQL Base file format to an external rdbms - we are
already most of the way there with an existing How To style post on I think
both the ASK site and the AOO hosted forums - I'm sure about the later -
wich shows how to use an external HSQL server for the data (with more going
on in that posts then is needed here). It would be a straightforward
process to use a big chunk of that updated for use as a one time migration
How To. I'm sure the author would have no problem with putting the content
to the secondary use and it would be as simple a migration as possible with
HSQL rdbms being both the old and new engine.