Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Pivot charts in pivot tables chapter?

Hi Steve and Team

In case you have not stumbled up on the Help, I wrote some lines there,
and I have a demo file where you can exercise numbers.

https://help.libreoffice.org/6.3/en-US/text/scalc/guide/pivotchart.html?&DbPAR=CALC&System=UNIX

also, for pivot tables, one recurrent user question is how to format
pivot tables cells. The solution exist but somehow hidden.

On creating a PT, several standard cell styles that are added to the
Styles list in the document. Each style is applied to part of the PT.

Pivot Table Cell Styles:
Pivot Table Categories
Pivot Table Corner
Pivot Table Field
Pivot Table Result
Pivot Table Value
Pivot Table Title

Once you customize the PT styles, then

1) you keep the cell style when updating the PT (and that is crucial
because when you direct-format a PT cell you loose its format when you
update the PT)

2) All PT's in your document will have the same look (same styles
applied to all PTs)

Regards

Olivier

--