[libreoffice-documentation] CG6204-StylesAndTemplates 1st. Review Completed

I have returned my review of the CG6204 to the Next cloud feedback
folder, together with a zip file containing the replacement Win 10
captures used.

There are comments explaining couple of minor changes I have made and
track changes were turned on for a small number of terminology edits.

Dave