Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contributor's Guide is now in TDF wiki

Hi K-J

Em 03/06/2019 03:15, K-J LibreOffice escreveu:
> Hi Olivier,
> Am 03.06.2019 um 02:05 schrieb Olivier Hallot:
>> Hi Team
>>
>> In our last Doc meeting we discussed and approved by consensus the port
>> of the Contributor's Guide into wiki pages.
>>
>> I moved all the text contents to the wiki this week-end. The export was
>> done with LibreOffice own Mediawiki export filter. To make a long story
>> short, only the text was reused, and formatting had to be manually
>> adapted to the wiki layout/formatting.
>
> Perhaps use the installed translation tool for wiki pages so that we can
> easily translate it.
> More infromation from Sophie, Dennis (or Ilmari).

The translation tool is already enabled in these pages.

However, the contents of the Contributor's Guide needs update,
especially with respect to ODFAuthors and the Templates chapters, so
immediate translation is tricky.

The Styles Guide chapter is also interesting. If translated to other
languages, some rules may not apply.

Regards

--
Olivier Hallot