[libreoffice-documentation] Contributor's Guide is now in TDF wiki

Hi Team

In our last Doc meeting we discussed and approved by consensus the port
of the Contributor's Guide into wiki pages.

I moved all the text contents to the wiki this week-end. The export was
done with LibreOffice own Mediawiki export filter. To make a long story
short, only the text was reused, and formatting had to be manually
adapted to the wiki layout/formatting.

Some remarks because it is work in progress:

The Documentation wiki entry page was refactored, hopefully a bit
clearer and separating Guides from LibreOffice Help pages.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation

C'sG Preface
Hold the copyright and other legal/authors/contributors/info
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo

C'sG Chapter 1 Join the Documentation Team (needs update)
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/JoinDocTeam

This chapter can be updated with information available in other wiki
pages on the same subject, and reduce the page duplication.

C'sG Chapter 2 Producing LibreOffice User Guides (needs update)
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/ProducingLibreOfficeUserGuides

C'sG Chapter 3 Using the ODFAuthors Website (need complete review given
we have now Nextcloud)
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/UsingAuthorsWebsite

C'sG Chapter 4 Style Guide (Need review)
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/StyleGuide

C'sG Chapter 5 Using the LibreOffice Chapter Template (need review and
update)
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/UsingGuideTemplate

I hope the Team will help me in updatting the Contributor's Guide, an
excellent guide to understand how documentation is written and
organized. A must-read especially for the newcommers.

Kind regards

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator