[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Ch11 updated
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Ch11 updated
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2019 08:29:42 +0200
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
I like to try to review this chapter. I am familiar with both topics as Jean suggested, so I will try and add explanation if needed.
I will also update the character styles.
Jean Weber schreef op 26.05.2019 06:54:
I have finally completed updating Chapter 11 (Sharing and Reviewing)
and placed it in the Feedback folder, ready for someone to review. I
think it needs to be looked at by someone familiar with either or both
of those topics, to see if further explanation of when and why to use
the methods, not just how to do it. Also, I'm sure many of the
character styles need to be changed; I've been so focussed on the
content that I forget about the character styles, and the Alt Style
Changer extension hasn't been working for me.
I have taken Chapter 2 for a second review, as I offered to do some time ago.
I also have some corrections to the template, which I will do as soon
as I can. Page styles, especially footers, are incorrect.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Ch11 email@example.com|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Ch11 updated||Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 2 reviewed, but needs another look
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Contributor's Guide is now in TDF wiki
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Ch11 updated
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Ch11 updated