Re: [libreoffice-documentation] One of the new tips makes no sense to me.

Hi...

>De: "Heiko Tietze" <tietze.heiko@gmail.com>
>And feel free to change the tips, text was taken from the marketing pad
>and has room for improvement at many places.

That's exactly what I thought....

And please don't forget that :
- these "tips of the day" were originally intended for the 140 characters of twitter
- they were not intended to be updated and...
- those published were proofread by the person putting them online (Mike I guess).
- English is not my mother tongue :)

Regards
Pierre-Yves