[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] One of the new tips makes no sense to me.
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] One of the new tips makes no sense to me.
- From: Heiko Tietze <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 09:14:33 +0200
- To: email@example.com
You have col A:C filled with data and want to have C after A but keep (and move) B. Typical scenario that most users like me solve by adding an empty column, copy/paste, and delete col. But you can grab the col and when you press the Alt key the data are pasted in between the headers, indicated by a changed drop cursor. Try it out (if it's not working you may have to press Alt later, perhaps).
On 2019-06-01 09:07, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
Translating I run into next Tip.
Move a column in Calc between two others in one step? Click the header then a cell in the column, keep mouse button and move to the target with Alt key.
This one makes no sense to me. But maybe I just don't understand it.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] One of the new tips makes no sense to firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] One of the new tips makes no sense to me.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] CG6204-StylesAndTemplates.odt
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] One of the new tips makes no sense to me.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] One of the new tips makes no sense to me.