[libreoffice-documentation] One of the new tips makes no sense to me.

Translating I run into next Tip.

Move a column in Calc between two others in one step? Click the header then a cell in the column, keep mouse button and move to the target with Alt key.

This one makes no sense to me. But maybe I just don't understand it.

Kind regards,
Kees