[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] CG6204-StylesAndTemplates.odt
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2019 08:53:06 +0200
- To: documentation list <email@example.com>
In the Guide Status, chapter CG6204-StylesAndTemplates.odt is noted as first review by Dave Barton.
Is this still the case, or is the first review done and is it ready for a second review?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] CG6204-StylesAndTemplates.odt||Dave Barton <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 2 reviewed, but needs another look
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] One of the new tips makes no sense to me.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 2 reviewed, but needs another look
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] CG6204-StylesAndTemplates.odt