[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 2 reviewed, but needs another look
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 2 reviewed, but needs another look
- From: Jean Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 16:57:37 +1000
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
I have gone through the first review of Chapter 2 and made some
changes, mostly in answer to Kees's comments. I have also cut out some
details about cell formatting that are also covered in Chapter 4, and
x-referenced to Ch4 (where I think they are more relevant).
I recommend that someone go through what I have done and check my
work. The file is in the Feedback folder.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 2 reviewed, but needs another email@example.com|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Question of Terminology?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Question of Terminology?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] help with template for annotating screenshots
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 2 reviewed, but needs another look