[libreoffice-documentation] help with template for annotating screenshots

At yesterday's meeting, we decided that for annotating screenshots, we would use the example on page 11 in Using the LO Chapter Template, Chapter 6, of the Contributor Guide.

Might someone be able to develop specifications based on that example? I don't have a lot of graphics expertise and would appreciate the help.