[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] help with template for annotating screenshots
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] help with template for annotating screenshots
- From: Cathy Crumbley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 22:39:16 -0400
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>
At yesterday's meeting, we decided that for annotating screenshots, we would use the example on page 11 in Using the LO Chapter Template, Chapter 6, of the Contributor Guide.
Might someone be able to develop specifications based on that example? I don't have a lot of graphics expertise and would appreciate the help.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Meeting Minutes of the documentation team 5/29/2019
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Question of Terminology?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Meeting Minutes of the documentation team 5/29/2019
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 2 reviewed, but needs another look