Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Meeting Minutes of the documentation team 5/29/2019

Luke, you are reading the meeting notes shorthand entirely out of
context. This was a side discussion to help one person with one possible
solution to an issue they were experiencing. It had absolutely nothing
to do with anything being written into any LO documentation.