Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation for the Document Redaction Feature on the 6.3 Release Notes

Hi,

Muhammet Kara wrote on 5/28/19 9:22 PM:

> I tried to make it usable also as a user documentation, and reference
> for help pages. Though; not a documentation/marketing pro but a
> developer here, so please feel free to improve. :)

You're doing quite well with the explanation IMHO, Muhammet.
I tried the feature a month or so ago and it works as promised :) Noce
and useful.

Thanks for the info and of course the work!

Greetings,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6