[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem
- From: Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 15:46:06 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Yes, I have seen most of Bruce's articles, including this one.
I was under the impression that TDF recently paid a developer to improve
the software's image handling.
Now the really disappointing part, I just opened the chapter document I
am reviewing in AOO 4.1.6 Writer and the image handling/anchoring frame
resizing works perfectly and images do not disappear.
On 28.05.2019 15:12, Luke (gmail) wrote:
> Neither. I believe Writer's handling of images is astonishingly buggy,
> and has been for many years.
> I draw your attention to
> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=47148 and also
> On 28/5/19 11:23 pm, Dave Barton wrote:
>> I have just run into an issue I don't recall having encountered
>> previously. After inserting a small PNG image and adding a caption, I
>> want to increase the width of frame without resizing the image. I have
>> tried several different combinations of anchoring the image and frame,
>> but nothing prevents the image being resized in the same ratio as the
>> Another odd-ball situation I found is that changing the anchoring of the
>> image causes it to disappear and the input jumps to the end of the
>> Has something changed in Writer's image handling in recent releases, or
>> am I doing something wrong.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem||Dave Barton <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem||"Luke (gmail)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] some style and formatting issues for discussion