[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem
- From: "Luke (gmail)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 00:12:37 +1000
- To: email@example.com
Neither. I believe Writer's handling of images is astonishingly buggy, and has been for many years.
I draw your attention to https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=47148 and also
On 28/5/19 11:23 pm, Dave Barton wrote:
I have just run into an issue I don't recall having encountered
previously. After inserting a small PNG image and adding a caption, I
want to increase the width of frame without resizing the image. I have
tried several different combinations of anchoring the image and frame,
but nothing prevents the image being resized in the same ratio as the frame.
Another odd-ball situation I found is that changing the anchoring of the
image causes it to disappear and the input jumps to the end of the document.
Has something changed in Writer's image handling in recent releases, or
am I doing something wrong.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem||Dave Barton <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem||Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem||Dave Barton <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem