[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem
- From: Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 14:23:08 +0100
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>
I have just run into an issue I don't recall having encountered
previously. After inserting a small PNG image and adding a caption, I
want to increase the width of frame without resizing the image. I have
tried several different combinations of anchoring the image and frame,
but nothing prevents the image being resized in the same ratio as the frame.
Another odd-ball situation I found is that changing the anchoring of the
image causes it to disappear and the input jumps to the end of the document.
Has something changed in Writer's image handling in recent releases, or
am I doing something wrong.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem||"Luke (gmail)" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Google Season of Docs/LibreOffice Online Guide
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Google Season of Docs/LibreOffice Online Guide
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Image anchoring problem