[libreoffice-documentation] Google Season of Docs/LibreOffice Online Guide

Hello LO Docs team,

I'm hoping to speak to one of the Season of Docs mentors about
contributing. I've looked over the list of ideas
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/GSoDOC/2019#LibreOffice_Online_Guide>
and am very, very interested in working on the LibreOffice Online guide. I
don't see a mentor currently listed, so whoever will be in that role,
please feel free to reach out.

About myself, I'm a business analyst/software designer by day as well as a
freelance technical writer. I've been published in outlets including Linux
Format <https://linuxformat.com/archives?author_find=199>, Linux Journal
<http://www.linuxjournal.com/users/aaron-peters>, MakeUseOf
<https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/author/aaronpeters/>, and most recently
Lifewire <https://www.lifewire.com/aaron-peters-4172854>. I've written on
all sorts of topics, but I've done my best to focus in the areas of Linux
and free software. While many of these have been shorter-form (i.e.
anywhere from 800-2,000 words), I also have experience authoring
longer-form guides, including:

- Use a Static Site Generator to Build a Quick Website
<https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/static-site-generator-build-website/>:
Installing and using Jekyll, including themes, plugins, and headless admin
UI.
- How to Create an Android App: Everything You Need to Know
<https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/make-your-own-android-app-your-unofficial-intro-to-mit-app-inventor/>:
A beginner's guide to creating Android apps using both the MIT App Inventor
as well as Android Studio/Java, from installation through coding.
- Guide to KDE: The Other Linux Desktop
<https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/guide-to-kde-the-other-linux-desktop/>: An
introduction for beginner Linux users to not just KDE, but the concept of
multiple Linux desktops.

I've been looking for a good opportunity to start giving back to the
community in the form of documentation, so I was very glad to see the SoD
announcement. I'd love to start discussing the LOOL guide. I am also
interested in helping to update the Base and/or Draw guides as well, in the
event someone is already engaged with LOOL.

Thanks, look forward to submitting my proposal!

Aaron