[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Question of Terminology?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Question of Terminology?
- From: "Luke (gmail)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 08:02:25 +1000
- To: email@example.com
My 2c is that Panel is more commonly used and understood by the average person.
"Decks" may well be more familiar to those within the UX profession.
On 28/5/19 2:00 am, Dave Barton wrote:
I am working to finish my (very slow) review of Jean's revision of
CG6204. In the process it occurred to me that in this and other guides
we have mostly used the term "Panel" to reference parts of the sidebar,
whereas the UX/Design folks and some support channels commonly refer to
While this is definitely not a critical issue, I feel that we should as
far as possible maintain consistency in the terminology we use to
identify the components of the software's UI.
Any thoughts, or should we discuss at the next meeting?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Question of Terminology?||Dave Barton <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Question of Terminology?||Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] error in LO user's guide
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Google Season of Docs/LibreOffice Online Guide
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Question of Terminology?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Question of Terminology?